What is the civil law notary?s contribution ?
Civil law notaries provide citizens and companies with legal and material safety :
• Civil law notaries inform and advise whoever consults them. By authenticating deeds, they give them a special probative value and ensure their direct enforceability.
• Civil law notaries ensure that deeds are drawn up in accordance with the law.
• Civil law notaries keep deeds in their archive and see to it that they are protected from damage and loss.
• Civil law notaries collect taxes due to the State when deeds are drawn up, which enables them to check the claimed amount.
• Civil law notaries provide guarantees of solvency.
• Civil law notaries are entirely responsible for the deeds that they draw up and the information that they provide.