If you believe that your notary has made an error or is guilty of negligence in performing his duties, and if this error is likely to result in an immediate or future loss for you, you may file a claim by mailing to the President of the Chamber of the province where the notary’s practice is located.

Click here for the contact details of the provincial chambers.