23 mars 2021
PRIVANOT - IT Team Leader (M/F)
Description de la fonction:
Reporting to the Privanot manager, you will :
- Ensure optimal management of IT auditors, quality of deliverables to clients (reports, advice, other), timing agreed with them;
- Develop the Privanot IT department in collaboration with the other department managers to ensure consistency: new services, new perspectives;
- Be the lead technical auditor, with a good knowledge of technical systems and IT security standards (ISO 27.000);
- Be the Lead Advisor for clients in relation to their compliance with the compliance criteria required to meet the RGPD obligation to implement appropriate security measures;
- Be the Referring Advisor within Privanot and to data controllers and their IT suppliers (studies, institutions, other organizations) with regard to the IT aspects arising from the precepts of personal data protection;
- Have the ability to deliver IT training, including content management;
- Have due regard to the risk associated with the processing operations in view of the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing.
Environnement de travail:
Privanot is an non-profit organization created in the context of the implementation of the European Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (RGPD).
Our offices are located in the heart of Brussels, within easy reach of the central station. We offer a pleasant and stimulating working environment with room for initiative.
Currently, we have a great opportunity for a :
IT Team Leader (M/F)
Office in Brussels, teleworking and travelling in Belgium.
We are looking for a new colleague to join Privanot to help with the tasks and contribute to the achievement of the objectives of the association.
- You have a bachelor or master degree in IT;
- You have at least 5 years experiences in an IT function (hardware/information security);
- You enjoy organizational work and you want to deepen your legal, IT and practical knowledge in the field of GDPR;
- You are fluent in French and Dutch and have a technical knowledge of English, both spoken and written;
- You have experience in team management;
- You have experience in information security management;
- You have experience in auditing and/or as an IT trainer? this is a plus;
- Travelling 50% of your time to clients is not a hindrance.
Are you interested in this position?
Your application will be treated quickly and confidentially.
"If you apply for a job with us, your CV and cover letter, which contain, among other things, identification data and data concerning your job and academic background, will be kept for 3 years for reasons of legitimate interest (e.g. contacting the person for a new job). These data will not be exchanged with third parties, except for legal obligation. You can always exercise all the rights set out in the GDPR, such as the right of access and the right to information, the right to erasure of data, the right to restriction of processing, the right of rectification, the right to object and the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authorities, by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We ensure that all your personal data is processed in accordance with the applicable privacy legislation. "